Wednesday 13 March 2013

Wedding box

This is my secret box with my invitations ready to be addressed and sent and a few more bits and pieces, like my home made confetti cut from an old copy of one of my favourite books, Far from the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy. There´s my something old too, a clutch from Monsoon that I´ve had for a about ten years. I´m thinking of using it on the big day as a place to keep mints, make up and tissues. I also made the tag ready to attach to the wedding card birds cage. I have another box with things for the wedding favours, and another with bridal make up! This is the part of planning I love. Have you got more any useful advice for a bride in training?

Os dejo ver la caja secreta que guarda mis invitaciones listas para ser dirigida y enviada y unas cosas mas, como el confetti cortada de unos de mis libros favoritos, Far from The Madding Crowd de Thomas Hardy. Hay tambien mi ´something old´, un clutch de la tienda Monsoon que he tenido durante unos diez años. Estoy pensando en usarlo en el día grande como un lugar para guardar las mentas y maquillaje. También hice la etiqueta listo para poner en la jaula de pajaros donde se mete las cartas. Tengo otra caja con cosas para los regalos para los invitados, y otro con maquillaje de novia! Esta es la parte de la preparativos que disfruto mas! ¿Tienes algún consejo más útil para una novia?


I bought my whimsical wedding invitations at vistaprint

No comments:

Post a Comment