Saturday 23 March 2013

The Miranda Kerr jacket

I´m a little bit delighted with my latest purchase from Mango, the suede light beige jacket you have probably seen with the uber-gorgeous Miranda Kerr. It didn´t disappoint when I saw it instore and I tried it on and knew it had to come home with me. And its real leather and only 59.99 Euros so not bad at all. As there is still no sign of spring, not even a single ray of sunshine, just heavy rain and snow back home in the UK, I will get lots of wear out of this little jacket. Something interesting to know is that it comes in various colours, including pale pink, so for me it´s a case of resisting further temptation! There is a pleated coral skirt I have my eye on too. Tell me your thoughts, have you bought anything from Mango recently? I hope you enjoy Easter, I´ll be back next weekend. 

Estoy un poco encantado con mi última adquisición de Mango, la chaqueta de ante en beige claro que seguramente hayáis visto con el tan-guapa-que-es-ridículo Kerr Miranda. No me decepcionó cuando lo vi en directo y en cuanto  que me lo probé, supe que tenía que venir a casa conmigo. Y su piel auténtica y sólo 59,99 Euros, así que no está mal en absoluto! Como todavía no existe un signo de la primavera, ni siquiera un solo rayo de sol, sólo fuertes lluvias y incluso nieve en mi pueblo de Reino Unido, pues voy a tener un montón de uso de la chaqueta. Algo interesante es saber que viene en varios colores, como rosa pálido, así que para mí es un caso de resistir la tentación de más! Para ahora hay una falda plisada coral tengo fichado. A ver que piensa mi hermana quien me visita este semana santa. Dime tus pensamientos, te he comprado nada de Mango recientemente? Espero que paséis un buen semana santa, vuelvo el fin de semana que viene! 


Here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment