Tuesday 5 March 2013

a few Mango purchases

It´s quite a pleasure to step into Mango these days, their Spring collection is nice and  classic, you must have seen all the ads around town. Shame though when I tried on a few things I didn´t turn into Miranda Kerr...

Da gusto entrar en Mango estos días, su colección de primavera es muy bonito y clásico  Seguro que hais visto los anuncios por las ciudades en todos partes. Que pena que cuando me probé la ropa no me convierto en Mirando Kerr...


I took home this bag, its nothing special, just a decent everyday bag that will combine with everything for spring.

Lleve a casa este bolso, esta bien sin ser especial, es un bolso simple para todos los días que combina con todo para la primavera.

Purchase from Mango here
I also bought this little top that I think will look nice with jeans and later on, denim shorts.

Tambien me compre este top que creo que combina perfecta con pitillos o con shorts de vaquero. 

1 comment: