Thursday 24 January 2013

My MAC lipsticks

I keep going back to MAC when I want a new lipstick. I love the range, the different finishes and colours, the quality and the faint vanilla smell they have. At the moment I have seven in my collection, and they are mostly Lustres, which I find most wearable and glossy. I also like the Cremesheens, which are not at all drying. In the winter months when my skin is very pale I like wearing the darker shade, Hang Up, dabbing on  it for a deep berry stain rather than full on colour. And for the daytime or going to work I like Lovelorn, a sheer pink. The two slight disappointments have been Pink Nouveau as its a Satin and I find it a bit drying and have to wear a bit of lipgloss on top. The other is High Tea, it´s a natural beige that looks great with smokey eyes but the formula most be too creamy as it the stick has melted and looks a bit of mess in the tube now. Anyway for spring I fancy a few more, See Sheer, Hug Me and Ravishing. Watch this space! 

Cuando quiero un pintalabios nuevo, siempre tiro por MAC. Me encanta su colección  sus acabados y colores, la calidad buena y el sutil olor de vainilla que tiene. Del momento tengo siete labiales. la mayoría son Lustres, por que los encuentro mas suaves y ponibles. Tambien me gusta los Cremesheens por que no se secan los labios. En el invierno cuando mi piel as mas blanca me pongo mucho Hang Up, un color arándano oscuro. Y por el día o por ir al trabajo pongo Lovelorn, un rosa muy dulce. Hay dos decepciones en mi colección  son Pink Nouveau, un Satin que creo que seca mis labios un poco y por eso tengo que poner un gloss sobre ello. El otro es High Tea, aunque el color es un beige brillante que pega con ojos ahumados, el acabado al mejor es demasiado blando y se derrito en el tubo y esta hecho un desastre  Bueno por la primavera tengo fichado tres mas- See Sheer, Hug Me y Ravishing. ¡Este atento a este espacio! 


My favourite lipsticks


  (left to right) Angel, Lickable, Pink Nouveau, Lustering, Hang Up, Lovelorn, High Tea.



Swatches: Angel, Lickable, Pink Nouveau, Lustering


Swatches: Hang Up, Lovelorn, High Tea

Buy MAC here or here

No comments:

Post a Comment