Thursday 31 January 2013

January favourites

Finally it´s the last day of January of 2013, is it me or has it been a long one? I was in the UK celebrating my birthday at the beginning of the month and that seems like ages ago! Well I´ve got a few things of my wedding planner list sorted, I think I´m on track! Next month I´ll have to sort out the photographer and flower arrangements. Here´s my lists of goodies, mainly things I brought back from the UK. The Batiste Dry Shampoo is a god-send, a spritz at the roots and you´ve got fluffy volumne again, I hope dry shampoos take off here in Spain soon. Meanwhile I need this big can to last me! I bought the No 7 Primer after deliberating over the pricier Smashbox one, has anyone tried it? Anyway this one is pretty good, my face feels smooth and no shiny-break outs! I will post about primers soon, I think they´re a wedding make up essential, and I want to find the perfect one! The MAC lipstick in Lovelorn is a great every-day subtle pink colour, I picked it up at the duty free at the airport and I´m glad I did. Every girl deserves to treat herself to a new MAC lipstick now and again. The white can is a facial spritz with oats from Spanish supermarket Mercadona (Deliplus range) with lovely and refreshing, I use it to set make up or give my face a bit of a hydrating boost as it has a reviving effect. 

Por fin llegamos al final de Enero, soy yo o ¿ha sido un mes super largo? Estuve en UK al principio de mes celebrando mi cumple y me parece hace un montón ya! Me alegro que he hecho unas de las cosas en mi lista de preparativos de boda, me falta contratar el fotografo y organizar las flores. Aquí son unos tesoros del mes, la mayoría han venido conmigo desde Inglaterra en la maleta! La lata grande es Batiste Dry Shampoo, es genial para dar el pelo un poco de volumen y vida en las raíces  Espero que el champú en seco se haga mas popular aquí  mientras tanto tengo que hacer que dure la lata! Me compré el prebase de No7 después de pensar en comprarme el mas caro, lo de Smashbox, alguien lo ha probado? Esta muy bien, mi cara se siente lisa y sin brillos. Voy a hacer un post sobre prebases pronto, los considero un esencial para maquillaje de boda y quiero comprarme lo mejor! El labial es MAC Lovelorn, lo que he cogido en el aeropuerto en duty free. Es muy lindo y rosita, muy natural, lo pongo mucho. El otro producto es de Agua de Avene de Mercadona (Deliplus), me gusta por que es refrescante, sirve para fijar la maquillaje o calmar e hidratar la piel.


Lush has a brilliant half price sale after Christmas so my sister and I went a bit mad, buying their gorgeous shower gels (who doesn´t love Snow Fairy? It´s like showering in fruit pastilles!) and the Buche de Noel face cleanser with rushed almonds, cranberries, and touch of brandy, yum! The bad things are that these products are part of the Christmas range and are being sold off at 50% off until next Christmas. I actually like Twlight better than the ubiquitous Snow Fairy because I love the rich lavendery smell and the essential oils is contains, perfect for a relaxing shower before bed. 

Lush tiene una rebajas excelente después del navidad, así que mi hermana y yo aprovechamos, compré una selección de sus geles de ducha (hombre, ¿quien no le gusta Snow Fairy? Es como ducharse con chucherías) y de Tronco de Navidad limpiadora facial con almendras molidas, arándanos rojos y un toque de brandy, que rico! La verdad me gusta mas Crepúsculo mas de Snow Fairy porque me encanta el olor de lavanda y sus aceites esenciales, es perfecto para las duchas al final del día antes de ir la cama.

No comments:

Post a Comment