Friday 25 January 2013

Boyfriend jeans

One of the things on my spring wishlist are boyfriend jeans. It´s about time I bought myself a pair, I´ve had my eye on them for a long time and they make a welcome change from skinny jeans. Although I haven´t seen many people wearing them on the street lots of bloggers have teamed them with heels and smarter items like blazers. I think these types of looks are ideal, mixing tomboy comfort with elegance and originality. I think an easy way of wearing them is also just with a simple white vest top. 

Unas de las cosas en mi ´wishlist´ de primavera son vaqueros boyfriend. Ya era hora que me comprara unos, porque los he querido desde hace un montón de tiempo. También es bueno variar y descansar los pitillos. Aunque no he visto muchas chicas llevarlos por la calle, muchas bloggeras los han llevado con tacones y prendas mas elegantes como blazers. Creo que esos tipos de looks son ideales, comodidad con originalidad. Pienso que es una forma fácil de llevarlos es con un top blanco muy simple. 


The gorgeous Rosie Huntington (FameFlynet Pictures)


Sara Carbonero


From Gap


From Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment