Sunday 5 May 2013

April budget beauty favourites

I´m back! And as I´ve been away for a while I´ll keep you updated with my beauty favourites from the last month. First up this lovely candy pastel pink nail varnish from Kiko in shade 376, just 2.50 euros. I´ve got so many bright nail varnishes in coral, mint, turquoise and fuschia that I thought why not try a softer colour. It´s super girly and combines with my spring wardrobe really well. So far I´ve resisted all the Essie hype, the colours look gorgeous but way too pricey for a nail varnish. 

Ya estoy de vuelta! Y como he estado fuera por un tiempo voy a estar al día de mis favoritos belleza del último mes. En primer lugar este dulce encantadora pastel esmalte de uñas de color rosa de Kiko en la sombra 376, a sólo € 2,50. Tengo tantas pinta uñas en colores fuertes como coral, menta, turquesa y fucsia que pensé ¿por qué no intentar un color más suave. Es súper femenina y combina con mi armario de primavera muy bien. Hasta ahora me he resistido a todo el bombo de Essie, los colores se ven preciosas, pero es demasiado caro para un simple pinta uñas...de momento.


I´ve also been loving more budget cosmetics as I had a bit of a haul last month back in the UK. In superdrug I picked up these two cream blushes from Make Up Forever (MUA) for just 2 pounds each! Bargain! They are very easy to blend and pretty colours that give a ´pop´ colour and leave you looking healthy, with dewy cheeks rather than a cakey, powdery look. I chose a bright cool toned pink called Bittersweet, and a corally peach called DollyMUA is available at Superdrug.

También he sido amante de más cosméticos presupuesto ya que tenía un poco de un tirón el mes pasado en el Reino Unido. En Superdrug cogí estos dos rubores crema de Make Up Forever (MUA) por sólo 2 libras cada uno! Ganga! Son muy fáciles de mezcla y los colores que dan las mejillas un aspecto jugoso y saludable. Elegí un tono rosa brillante llamado Bittersweet, y un melocotón coral llamado Dolly. MUA está disponible en tiendas de maquillaje online.


Another April favourite is my huge bronzer from Spanish supermarket Mercadona´s Deliplus range. It reminds me of top end bronzers as it is subtle and without shimmer so perfect for contouring, and gives a warm glow without any dreaded orange effect! The staying power isn´t that amazing and it hasn´t toppled my all time favourite Laguna by Nars but at only 7 euros what more can you ask!

Otra abril favorito es mi gigante polvo de sol de la gama Deliplus del supermercado Mercadona. Me recuerdo de otros polvos del sol mas caros ya que es sutil y sin brillo tan perfecto para el contorno, y le da un brillo cálido y sin ningún efecto naranja! La capacidad de resistencia no es tan increíble y no ha derrocado a mi todo el tiempo Laguna favorito Nars pero a sólo 7 euros, ¡qué más se puede pedir!



2 comments:

  1. I love the MUA blushers, them colours are really pretty and perfect for a natural look, you got some wicked bargains!
    Elle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elle, it´s nice to have some budget make up items in with the high end stuff xx

    ReplyDelete